The Blood of Jesus is the Love of God in Liquid Form
Nothing is more powerful than salvation. To be saved is the beginning point of a relationship with God through Jesus, that gives us all the rights and privileges he offers us.
If you want healing, it is in the relationship.
If need provision, it is in the relationship.
If you need encouragement, hope, love, or strength, it is in the relationship.
When someone declares that they are saved because they have placed their faith in Jesus, it is a declaration of power that means all of heaven is open and unlocked for them.
When Jesus died for your sins on the cross, he left nothing undone. No sin was accidentally left out, and no person was considered too sinful.
The free gift of eternal life is open and available to all!
But one important truth we often forget is that salvation is not only about going to heaven in the future, it is also about us gaining a relationship with the Lord NOW!
Your declaration of salvation scares the enemy of your soul because it reminds him of the God who is on your side.
You are not alone in your battles. Your prayers are connecting with heaven!
Every good thing from the Lord is made possible through salvation...and salvation was made possible by the blood Jesus shed.
Consider these scriptures:
1 John 1:7-9 NLT
 But if we are living in the light, as God is in the light, then we have fellowship with each other, and the blood of Jesus, his Son, cleanses us from all sin.  If we claim we have no sin, we are only fooling ourselves and not living in the truth.  But if we confess our sins to him, he is faithful and just to forgive us our sins and to cleanse us from all wickedness.
Don’t ever forget the power of the blood of Jesus!
It is the change agent.
The blood of Jesus is the love of God in liquid form.
Jesus’ blood is pure and holy, designed to cover your life, remove your sins, and make you clean.
Nothing except the blood of Jesus can truly change your life.
His blood is the great proof of our covenant with God the Father.
We ought not claim our goodness before the Father, but instead we should claim the blood of Jesus!
When we confess our sins, he is faithful to forgive and cleanse.
If you need Jesus to change your life, and if you want to walk on the right path, pray this prayer:
“Lord Jesus, please forgive my sins. I confess my sins to you now. Let your blood wash me pure, clean, and white as snow. I receive you as the Lord of my life, and I choose to place my faith and trust in your grace and sacrifice. In Jesus’ name I pray. Amen.”
Now speak out the declaration...
“I am saved by the blood of Christ, the sinless, spotless, lamb of God!”
Here’s more about the Gospel and what the Lord has done for you:
• God wants to be YOUR Heavenly Father! (John 14:23)
• Jesus wants to be YOUR Savior! (John 10:11)
• God LOVES YOU with an everlasting love! (John 3:16)
• Jesus was born of a virgin. (Luke 1:34-35)
• Jesus was from God. (John 8:42)
• God so loved the world, he gave his only Son so that whoever believes in him will not perish, but HAVE eternal life! (John 3:16)
• Jesus died on the cross for US, in our place, for our sins. (Romans 5:8)
• If we believe in our heart, AND confess with our mouth, that Jesus died, and rose from the dead, WE WILL BE SAVED. (Romans 10:8-10)
• Being saved through Jesus is the ONLY way to heaven, but it also opens up the way for us to be blessed and live the plans and purposes of God for our life here on earth. (John 14:6)
Follow me on Instagram: @pastorgrandviewchurch.online
Follow me on Twitter: @LarryShankle
Our YouTube Channel is: Remnant Warriors Rise Podcast